Re: [William Optics] Digest Number 3716

  • Manuel Cravo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012
      When you find a way please let us know. I got this far. http://www.preciseparts.com/ppmain/index.html .

      Good day,
      Manuel Cravo

      From: "William-Optics@yahoogroups.com" <William-Optics@yahoogroups.com>
      To: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 5:51 AM
      Subject: [William Optics] Digest Number 3716

      William Optics Telescope Discussion Group

      1 New Message

      Digest #3716
      1

      Message

      Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:37 am (PST) . Posted by:

      "J" ezpecas

      Hi.
      Since I am having some problems to get a correct alignment of the my CCD sensor in my WO 98 DDG, I am thinking about building an adapter to avoid inserting a nosepiece into the focuser, but directly screwing the M48 focal reducer into the part.

      For that I will need the technical specifications of the thread remarked in
      http://upload.pbase.com/image/147905933

      I have seen it is about 3.5", but I need the complete set of specifications.

      Alternatively, Does anybody know if such a part exists? I mean, the same part in the picture but the camera side being a M48 (or any other "usual") thread, avoiding the 2" female?

      Regards JE

      The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog
      GROUP FOOTER MESSAGE