How to adjust your mail settings in this, and all Yahoo Groups.

  • Timm B
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 4, 2012
      Hi all,

      Just a quick note to anyone who is receiving emails and doesn't want to. This group, like all of the Yahoo Groups, is free and every user controls their own settings. Just log into Yahoo Groups, and click on the "Edit Membership" link in a group, or click on the "Edit My Groups" link from your My Groups page. You can easily select for each group what you want to receive, or not, in the way of emails.

      Also, if you try to post with an attachment, it will not allow it to be included in the post to the website.

      While it may be obvious to those who frequent these groups, these settings may be unfamiliar to others so if you have problems, please don't post messages swearing, or complaining since these are just things that you need to learn. Be patient and give it a try. If you get confused, there is a "Help" link on every page.

      If you really want to be removed from this group, just post a message, and I can remove you, but you can also do that yourself as well. Its all quite simple.

      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

      Timm - volunteer moderator
    • emanuelchacim
      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 5, 2012
        Hey Timm, how's going!
        Thanks for helping on this subject.
        Cheers,
        Emanuel

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Timm B" <t.bottoni@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > Just a quick note to anyone who is receiving emails and doesn't want to. This group, like all of the Yahoo Groups, is free and every user controls their own settings. Just log into Yahoo Groups, and click on the "Edit Membership" link in a group, or click on the "Edit My Groups" link from your My Groups page. You can easily select for each group what you want to receive, or not, in the way of emails.
        >
        > Also, if you try to post with an attachment, it will not allow it to be included in the post to the website.
        >
        > While it may be obvious to those who frequent these groups, these settings may be unfamiliar to others so if you have problems, please don't post messages swearing, or complaining since these are just things that you need to learn. Be patient and give it a try. If you get confused, there is a "Help" link on every page.
        >
        > If you really want to be removed from this group, just post a message, and I can remove you, but you can also do that yourself as well. Its all quite simple.
        >
        > Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
        >
        > Timm - volunteer moderator

      • Subs
        Message 3 of 28 , Dec 5, 2012
          Hi

          I have a FLT110 purchased a few years ago.

          What were the various models that were produced, and how
          do I identify the version I have?

          Cheers

          David Kinston
          Melbourne.au
        • Timm B
          Message 4 of 28 , Dec 5, 2012
            Thanks Emanuel,

            Hopefully it will help those who have questions. The original poster emailed me that it wasn't easy to do, and asked me to remove him, so I did. I would much rather teach others and see them be self sufficient.

            Timm

            --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "emanuelchacim" <chacim@...> wrote:

            > Hey Timm, how's going!
            > Thanks for helping on this subject.
            > Cheers,
            > Emanuel
            >

            > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Timm B" <t.bottoni@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi all,
            > >
            > > Just a quick note to anyone who is receiving emails and doesn't want to. This group, like all of the Yahoo Groups, is free and every user controls their own settings. Just log into Yahoo Groups, and click on the "Edit Membership" link in a group, or click on the "Edit My Groups" link from your My Groups page. You can easily select for each group what you want to receive, or not, in the way of emails.
            > >
            > > Also, if you try to post with an attachment, it will not allow it to be included in the post to the website.
            > >
            > > While it may be obvious to those who frequent these groups, these settings may be unfamiliar to others so if you have problems, please don't post messages swearing, or complaining since these are just things that you need to learn. Be patient and give it a try. If you get confused, there is a "Help" link on every page.
            > >
            > > If you really want to be removed from this group, just post a message, and I can remove you, but you can also do that yourself as well. Its all quite simple.
            > >
            > > Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
            > >
            > > Timm - volunteer moderator

          • Markus Ludes
            Message 5 of 28 , Jan 5, 2013
              Hi Russ

              happy new year to all.

              Just came across with this mail and like to give some input

              APM was not Selling TMB in Europe, APM produced from day 1 till today this scopes and we labeled them TMB, later after TMB passed away we labeled them APM.

              All the models from day 1 are available till today in same high quality. Now it would be interested to hear who told you about any quality issue of any batch ? There was never any quality problem and is non and all models are produced till today.

              But what we did , to compete against other asian scopes, we decited to make a own run of triplet apo in China using Ohara Glas and this triplet Apo is our 107/700 , no other version

              Later on a US Vendor took the name TMB and started to produce asian Apos with this name.
              To make for our clients very clear that this models has absolutly nothing to do with the LZOS Apos made for me and TMB, we renamed our LZOS Apos in to APM/LZOS

              wish you all a great 2013

              Markus Ludes
              APM-Telescopes