Re: [William Optics] Re: WO Field Flattner 4

  • Jaap van 't Leven
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2012
      Hi Robert,

      I had a FLT123 on loan from my dealer last year and asked WO the same question.
      Here's their response:

      " FLT123DDG has LZOS made lens that’s why WO flatteners such as FlatIV and FF68 will work with it but results will be not as good as WO lens.
      FlatIV works very well with new M90DDG, FLT98/110/132.
      FF68 was made for FLT110/132, but also works with FLT98.

      One of our customers was using Takahashi and WO FF68 flatteners with his FLT123.  "

      I've tried the Televue TRF-2008 (with a DSLR , aps-c) but the results were disappointing.
      Unfortunately I have not been able to do any further tests with the FLT123.

      Best regards,
      Jaap.

      On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 5:11 PM, john robert adamson <j.r.adamson@...> wrote:

      Timm
      Can you advise that the setting on this field flattener should be for the
      FLT123

      Thanks

      robert

    • john robert adamson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012

        Hi Jaap

        Thanks, currently I have just started with the WO 4 but poor skies are hindering  my tests. I have a WO 3 I could also try.