What is the recommended distance from back of FLT dedicated Flattener

  • Kelsey Golden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2012
      Hi,

      I just acquired a WO 110mm F/7 FLT with the dedicated field flattener. I'm wondering if anyone knows what the distance between the t-threads on the back of the flattener to the camera chip should be? In my case, I have an Atik 8300 OSC with appropriate spaces and an Orion Steadystar in front of it. To hook this thing up, I'm also looking at the length of aneyepiece barrel in front of the steadystar, before finally interfacing with the flattener using some adapters from scopestuff.

      I cannot find any documentation on this so I thought I'd ask if anyone knows what kind of distance still gets me optimum use of the flattener without issues.

      Thanks,

      Kelsey