Re: [William Optics] CCD adapter for WO dedicated FLT field flattener

  • Kelsey Golden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22 8:21 AM
      I have the FLT flattener for the WO 110 F/7. It has a t-thread adapter. Alternatively, you can remove the adapter and replace it with the 2" focuser adapter.

      On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 4:29 AM, alfleming@... <alistairjfleming@...> wrote:

      Hi.... hoping someone can point me in the right direction. The dedicated TMB Field Flattener for FLT scope comes with both CCD and DSLR adaptors. Mine I discover came with only the DSLR adaptor, Does anyone know where I can get a CCD adaptor? Thanks, Al