Re: [William Optics] EZTouch Mount

  • Paul Erway
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2012
      Paul,

      I have one of the first models I am willing to sell if you are stll looking for one.
      Paul Erway

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 30, 2012, at 4:31 PM, "pfarmbruster" <pfarmbruster@...> wrote:

      Can anyone tell me if the EZTouch Mount is still being produced, and if it is where can I find one? I've been looking for about a month with no luck.
      Thanks,

      Paul

    • pfarmbruster
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2012
        Thanks for the input, I've decided to go in a different direction for now.