EZTouch Mount

  • pfarmbruster
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2012
      Can anyone tell me if the EZTouch Mount is still being produced, and if it is where can I find one? I've been looking for about a month with no luck.
      Thanks,

      Paul
    • Timm B
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012
        Hi,

        The EZ Touch is no longer made by WO. They originally imported it from AOK in Switzerland in 2006 and then later produced it themselves in Taiwan, but it hasn't been available for several years.

        http://www.aokswiss.ch/ is the website for AOK in case you want to check it out - use Google translate if you want to read it.

        Timm

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "pfarmbruster" <pfarmbruster@...> wrote:

        > Can anyone tell me if the EZTouch Mount is still being produced, and if it is where can I find one? I've been looking for about a month with no luck.
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Paul

      • Paul Erway
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2012
          Paul,

          I have one of the first models I am willing to sell if you are stll looking for one.
          Paul Erway

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 11, 2012
            Thanks for the input, I've decided to go in a different direction for now.