FLT98 and Field Flattener 68 - help required.

  • C WOODHOUSE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2012
      I'm looking for some clarity on the above.

      It is not clear if this combination is designed to work optimally. The WO site lists the FLT98 on the FF68 list of compatible scopes but the FLT98 page does not list it as an accessory.

      Are these two compatible for good quality or does it require, say, a different spacing?

      regards
      Chris