Serial numbers

  • emanuelchacim
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 10, 2012
      Hello guys, need a hand!!
      Ive just made a regist on the database, for the serial number of my WO FLT 132mm, but i dont know why, i made two entries for the same telescope!!
      How do i delete one of them?
      Thanks :)
    • emanuelchacim
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 21, 2012
        Is it normal to post something in this forum, and absolutly no one answers a simple question??? :(

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "emanuelchacim" <chacim@...> wrote:

        > Hello guys, need a hand!!
        > Ive just made a regist on the database, for the serial number of my WO FLT 132mm, but i dont know why, i made two entries for the same telescope!!
        > How do i delete one of them?
        > Thanks :)

      • Timm B
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 21, 2012
          Sometimes - but honestly, the person who creates the entry can "normally" edit it or delete it, and there are links saying that.

          I deleted the second one - since I can see them all as the moderator.

          Timm

          --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "emanuelchacim" <chacim@...> wrote:

          > Is it normal to post something in this forum, and absolutly no one answers a simple question??? :(
          >
          > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "emanuelchacim" <chacim@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello guys, need a hand!!
          > > Ive just made a regist on the database, for the serial number of my WO FLT 132mm, but i dont know why, i made two entries for the same telescope!!
          > > How do i delete one of them?
          > > Thanks :)

        • STEPHEN K YOUNG
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 21, 2012
            Timm,
            Funds sent. When ready ship to:
            Stephen Young
            12264 Daisy Court
            Etiwanda, CA 91739

            Thanks.
            Stephen

            To: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com
            From: t.bottoni@...
            Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 01:31:19 +0000
            Subject: [William Optics] Re: Serial numbers

            Sometimes - but honestly, the person who creates the entry can "normally" edit it or delete it, and there are links saying that.

            I deleted the second one - since I can see them all as the moderator.

            Timm

            --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "emanuelchacim" <chacim@...> wrote:

            > Is it normal to post something in this forum, and absolutly no one answers a simple question??? :(
            >
            > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "emanuelchacim" <chacim@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello guys, need a hand!!
            > > Ive just made a regist on the database, for the serial number of my WO FLT 132mm, but i dont know why, i made two entries for the same telescope!!
            > > How do i delete one of them?
            > > Thanks :)

          • STEPHEN K YOUNG
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 21, 2012
              Whew... Disregard my last, I suffered a senior moment and answered the wrong email.
              Stephen

              To: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com
              From: t.bottoni@...
              Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 01:31:19 +0000

              Sometimes - but honestly, the person who creates the entry can "normally" edit it or delete it, and there are links saying that.

              I deleted the second one - since I can see them all as the moderator.

              Timm

              --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "emanuelchacim" <chacim@...> wrote:

              > Is it normal to post something in this forum, and absolutly no one answers a simple question??? :(
              >
              > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "emanuelchacim" <chacim@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hello guys, need a hand!!
              > > Ive just made a regist on the database, for the serial number of my WO FLT 132mm, but i dont know why, i made two entries for the same telescope!!
              > > How do i delete one of them?
              > > Thanks :)

            • Timm B
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 21, 2012
                Darn, I was looking for money you sent me ;-)

                Timm

                --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, STEPHEN K YOUNG <SKYAstro585@...> wrote:

                > Whew... Disregard my last, I suffered a senior moment and answered the wrong email.
                > Stephen
                >

                > To: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com
                > From: t.bottoni@...
                > Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 01:31:19 +0000
                > Subject: [William Optics] Re: Serial numbers
                >

                > Sometimes - but honestly, the person who creates the entry can "normally" edit it or delete it, and there are links saying that.
                >
                > I deleted the second one - since I can see them all as the moderator.
                >
                > Timm
                >
                > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "emanuelchacim" <chacim@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Is it normal to post something in this forum, and absolutly no one answers a simple question??? :(
                > >
                > > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "emanuelchacim" <chacim@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Hello guys, need a hand!!
                > > > Ive just made a regist on the database, for the serial number of my WO FLT 132mm, but i dont know why, i made two entries for the same telescope!!
                > > > How do i delete one of them?
                > > > Thanks :)

              • emanuelchacim
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 22, 2012
                  Ok, thanks for helping Timm. :)
                  I just found a little odd that it takes so many time to have a answer.
                  Best regards :)

                  --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Timm B" <t.bottoni@...> wrote:

                  > Sometimes - but honestly, the person who creates the entry can "normally" edit it or delete it, and there are links saying that.
                  >
                  > I deleted the second one - since I can see them all as the moderator.
                  >
                  > Timm
                  >
                  > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "emanuelchacim" <chacim@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Is it normal to post something in this forum, and absolutly no one answers a simple question??? :(
                  > >
                  > > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "emanuelchacim" <chacim@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Hello guys, need a hand!!
                  > > > Ive just made a regist on the database, for the serial number of my WO FLT 132mm, but i dont know why, i made two entries for the same telescope!!
                  > > > How do i delete one of them?
                  > > > Thanks :)

                • Timm B
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 22, 2012
                    Yahoo groups have lost a lot of interest in the last couple of years. Most of the groups have dwindled - perhaps due to Facebook or other media, or maybe people are just doing other things. If you look at how few posts per month there are today vs. a few years ago you will see the trend, so it really doesn't surprise me. I just think people have other interests now.

                    Clear skies,

                    Timm