Re: ZS110 for Astrophotography

  • ivaylo.stoynov
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 5:12 AM

      I'm using ZS110 and am quite happy with it. Here you can see my results with it using Canon EOS 1000D/550D and the program APT which I'm developing.

      http://www.ideiki.com/astro/Author.aspx?AName=Ivaylo%20Stoynov&AFile=ISS&Update=2012/03/20

      They are far from perfect, but think that are not too bad :)

      Clear skies,
      Ivo