ZS110 for Astrophotography

  • dbenjamindept138
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      Has anyone gotten satisfactory images using a Zenithstar 110? The stars seems to be really big, even at perfect focus. Any insight would be appreciated very much.
    • ivaylo.stoynov
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2012

        I'm using ZS110 and am quite happy with it. Here you can see my results with it using Canon EOS 1000D/550D and the program APT which I'm developing.

        http://www.ideiki.com/astro/Author.aspx?AName=Ivaylo%20Stoynov&AFile=ISS&Update=2012/03/20

        They are far from perfect, but think that are not too bad :)

        Clear skies,
        Ivo