Re: [William Optics] William optics 110mm flt teck APO purchase

  • Dave Y
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 23, 2012
      Age means nothing if it was cared for John.. Glass doesnt age in reality.. Its glass and aluminum and quality
      Age just means its – well AGED...lol mines older too...

      Dave Yates
      Telescope Performance Improvements
      Tripod spreaders, battery trays and levelling mounts
      CGE fine AZ adjuster and pier toppers
      www.tpiastro.com

        Dave, thank you for the quick response, I'm almost 99 percent I'll grab it before somebody beats me to it. Just a bit concerned on the age, but as mentioned its in amazing shape, looks like it was never used. Thanks Again
        --- In mailto:William-Optics%40yahoogroups.com, "Dave Y" <daveyates80@...> wrote:

        > Thats what I have and
        love it....
        > I have not changed it even tho I had ample opportunity. I
        like the focal length and the overall range of objects I can use this on. Larger and I get narrower field, smaller is Well... smaller...LOL
        > Not too large
        that it becomes a sail in a breeze- small enough to be manageable and easy to carry mount and transport.
        > Those are my feelings- Nice scope!

        Cheers,

        > Dave Yates
        > Telescope Performance
        Improvements
        > Tripod spreaders, battery trays and levelling
        mounts
        > CGE fine AZ adjuster and pier toppers

        www.tpiastro.com

        23, 2012 8:55 PM