Re: [William Optics] Finder Bracket-Cannot Find One!

  • MICHEAL CHASTNEY
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2012
      Wayne the finder base as supplied by Astronomia has a radiused base you could quite easily drill and tap a hole wherever you would like to place it ,you could then use your aready purchased W/O red dot finder.
      A local machine shop  would do the job if you do not fancy having a go yoursel.

      Got to be worth a go!

      Regards

      Mike