New Zenithstar 70mm ED RED

  • w.stanley07
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
      I regret not purchasing a WO. Zenithstar 66mm scope which I heard was a very good scope. I would appreciate if William Optics and members of this WO yahoo group would give me some info as to how the new ZS 70 mm RED compares with the ZS66mm gem . especially optics, visual, focuser ( is it robust )etc. thanks in advance William S.
    • Morton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2012
        I think the ZS70 should be superior in virtually every way. Also, the ZS66 only had a 1.25" focuser while the ZS70 has a 2" focuser.

        Morton

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "w.stanley07" <w.stanley07@...> wrote:

        > I regret not purchasing a WO. Zenithstar 66mm scope which I heard was a very good scope. I would appreciate if William Optics and members of this WO yahoo group would give me some info as to how the new ZS 70 mm RED compares with the ZS66mm gem . especially optics, visual, focuser ( is it robust )etc. thanks in advance William S.

      • Craig
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2012
          Well, according to the web page of WO Online, the ZS70 has 1.25" R&P focuser, but can mount a WO 2" SCT star diagonal for 2" accessories usage.

          Craig