Re: Suggestions for solar viewing

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8 3:59 AM
      I'd suggest making a filter out of the Baader solar film:

      http://www.astroshop.com.au/products/details.asp?id=MAS-018F

      but quite what that has to do with my original post I'm not sure....?!?!?(puzzled)
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11 4:45 AM
        Tim, are you able to help with this at all?

        Does the original TMB flattener reduce the focal length at all?

        Many thanks

        Michael