Re: Question about the Flattener IV, non-reducer

  • aissopou
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      You have obviously bought an older version of the FF IV. The latest one is indeed a 0.8 reducer (I think there were 3 versions). I am not sure if 76.8 is the correct distance for your version, but if it is the assumptions you are making in point 2) are correct. 3)this distance is of no importance to me since it is taken into account for the distances given for 66, 76, 86. 4) No manual.

      BR
      Tasos