FLT 132 on Astromart

  • timmytlx200
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2011
      If interested, I have an FLT-132 on Astromart. Please see ad #752296. Thanks.
    • Dave Y
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2011
        Hi What’s your price?. Contact me offline?...
        I do not have a membership in Astromart!
        Cheers
        Dave

        Dave Yates
        Telescope Performance Improvements
        Tripod spreaders, battery trays and levelling mounts
        www.tpiastro.com

        Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2011 7:29 PM
        Subject: [William Optics] FLT 132 on Astromart

        If interested, I have an FLT-132 on Astromart. Please see ad #752296. Thanks.