RE: [William-Optics] WO 110 Focuser

  • David Rinnan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003

      I was using my 110 yesterday, when it was just below freezing, and I had more problem than usual to focus. I thought it was due to the bad seeing but I will check again today, it’s about 19F (-7)here.

      Cheers

      David

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2004
        Minus 15 Celcius and working great for the temperature. A little
        stiff, but I have an Optec TCF Focuser for the fine focusing.

        Clear skies everyone

        Jim

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "David Rinnan" <david@r...>
        wrote:
        > I was using my 110 yesterday, when it was just below freezing, and
        I had
        > more problem than usual to focus. I thought it was due to the bad
        seeing but
        > I will check again today, it's about 19F (-7)here.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > David
        >
        > _____

        subject=Unsubscribe>