From China: Some photos taken with FLT105 & GT1

  • sz_agong
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 28, 2003
      Hi guys, it's the frist time I post here, sorry for my poor English!

      Lens: William Optics FLT105 refractor
      Mount: William Optics GT1 + Vixen SkySenor2000
      F/stop: 6.2
      Guide: SBIG STV CCD Autoguider
      Camera: Canon EOS10D
      Date: Dec, 2003
      Location: Huidong, China
      Process: Darkframe Subtract, Align, Compostie in ImagesPlus;
      Compostie, Curve, Usm, Color Balance, Resize in PhotoShop, Noise
      Reduce in NeatImage

      m31: 20*5min, iso800
      http://www.agong.net/photo_file/m31.jpg

      m45: 10*5min, iso800
      http://www.agong.net/photo_file/m45.jpg

      m42: 17*5min, iso800
      http://www.agong.net/photo_file/m42.jpg

      rosette: 10*5min, iso1600
      http://www.agong.net/photo_file/rosette.jpg

      My equipments:
      http://www.agong.net/temp/IMG_1404s.jpg
      http://www.agong.net/temp/IMG_1306s.jpg
    • David Rinnan
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2003

        Not many could brag with such a fine first post! Keep posting!
        M45 turned out really nice with only 10 exposures of 5 minutes.

        I have a similar setup with the flourostar 110 and also using the Canon 10D
        as main camera. I am still searching for a good auto guider option though.
        Your STV looks neat, but it comes at a cost :>

        Regards
        David

        Ps The last equipment link don’t seem to work Ds

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2003

          Sorry, the last equipment link is wrong, I have corrected it.

          I think STV is a good autoguider, and very easy to use - if the mount
          is good enough.

          --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "David Rinnan" <david@r...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 29, 2003
            Thanks all of you, I will keep to work! (and improve my English too)

            correct a mistake: one of the equipment link should be:
            http://www.agong.net/temp/IMG_1396s.jpg (not IMG_1306s.jpg).

            And I forgot to say that I am using DSLR Focus 2.0 to focus my 10D,
            it works excellent, thanks to Chris!

            Gong Haixing
            Shenzhen, China

            --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "sz_agong" <sz_agong@y...>