Help needed with PFLAT4 Flatenner/Reducer

  • Joe Perulero
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2011
      Hi

      Couple days ago I purchased a PFLAT4 flattenner for my megrez 120mm
      I can't seem to adjust the flattenner by unlocking the lockdown thumbscrew and roating the flatenner to the 72 position.
      Its locked hard on 66 position?
      Anyone know what could be wrong?
    • paul_luckas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2011
        Mine rotates smoothly, so I'm betting it's damaged or a QC issue. I'd contact them directly asap.

        Paul