Re: web site

  • danieldgj
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 25, 2003
      Still doesn't work. I do get into the web site, an I can click on a
      few things and have them work, but when I click on the Megrez II
      button or on the What's New button, the William Optics website
      disappears entirely.

      Dan Johnson

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Nielsen, Gunnlaugur Petur,Md"
      <gnielsen@p...> wrote:
      > you have to click 2-3 times on the "cancel" to get on the web
      site ... i have no
      > problem gettin on their site
      >
      > petur

      subject=Unsubscribe>