Flip mirrors

  • James Stephens
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8 1:34 PM
      Does anyone have any experience with flip mirror diagonals.  I'd like something I could use with a ZS66SD or Megrez 80.  Meade has a nice one that I think I could attach directly to the SCT threads on ZS (or use with a 1.25" adapter), and Orion has a nice one, but I think it's a little long which may be an issue in focusing.  That and the long diagonal asembly and the Gstar camera about double the length of the 66-mm scope!

      Thanks,
      Jim Stephens