Automatic Focuser and WO FLT-98 DDG

  • Miguel Angel
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2011
      Hi group,
      i´m a very proud owner of a FLT-98 DDG OTA and in my opinin, the perfect refractor in its range, well finished and very high quality lens.
      As i do remote astrophotography, i´m looking for a motorised focuser or another solution that fits to the FLT98 DDG and easy install.
      What ideas o products do you recommend?.
      Regards from Spain

      Miguel Angel Lazaro Balaguer
    • Michael Gossage
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2011
        I've just fitted a lakeside focuser to my FLT-132(with feathertouch) and I'm very impressed. It is ASCOM compatible and so can easily be operated remotely...and because it uses a serial connector can operate Orr great lengths.

        Michael Gossage
      • RobertR
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2011
          Michael,
          I am wanting to get an FLT-132 in the near future. You indicate that you have a Feathertouch focuser. Did you order that through WO or is it an add-on? I too will want to motorize for astro-imaging. I am not familiar with Lakeside.

          Robert