Megrez 90 (current version) queries

  • Stuart Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2011
      Just wondered:

      1. What size are the bolts supplied with the rings ?

      2. Why is the Instruction Manuel supplied with the current version (F6.2 with rings) "out of date" in that the illustrations, information and data therein relate to the original version (F6.9 with L bracket "foot") ?

      Many thanks.
    • Stuart Campbell
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2011
        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Stuart Campbell" <limanda@...> wrote:

        > Just wondered:
        >
        > 1. What size are the bolts supplied with the rings ?
        >
        > 2. Why is the Instruction Manuel supplied with the current version (F6.2 with rings) "out of date" in that the illustrations, information and data therein relate to the original version (F6.9 with L bracket "foot") ?
        >
        > Many thanks.

        Hi, Surely someone can provide answers to my queries ?
        Thank you.