RE: [William Optics] Re: My FLT 132mm APO & Megrez 72mm guider

  • Al-Bolushi, Jaber
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 22, 2011
    Hi Stephen,

    This mount device is form my old & broken Celestron NexStar 8" SE  mount ,so I did use it for my guide scope

    jaber

    Message 2 of 5 , Jan 22, 2011
      Hey Jaber,

      I enjoyed your tour of your very nice setup on the pier.  Thanks for sharing!

      Saw your C8 or C9.25 on a MiniTower sitting in the corner.  Do you use that for visual work, AP, or both?

      Perry

      Message 3 of 5 , Jan 22, 2011
        Hi Perry,

        I Use it outside my house in some islands and in places far from cities Because it is lightweight