Megrez II Triplet APO

  • Florent Poiget
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi Gang,

      I've read this new on an Autralian web site : a new Megrez, the
      Megrez II is available in Triplet APO version but I did not find a
      US dealer that sells this version.

      Do you have more information about this new Megrez Triplet APO ??

      I would like to purchase one to use it for large widefield CCD
      imaging with my SBIG ST-10XME/CFW-8A and to complete my Meade 12"
      UHTC SCT & my WO FLT-110 OTAs setup.

      Thanks,

      Best Regards,

      Florent

      --------------
      CCD ALTAZ & AO web site : http://www.astrosurf.com/ccdaltazao

      Pithiviers le Vieil/Jouy-En-Pithiverais-----------------FRANCE

      My USA web site : http://members.aol.com/JEPobs/poiget.htm

      Losmandy HGM TITAN mount
      Meade 12" UHTC & William Optics FLT-110 APO OTAs
      SBIG ST-10XME/CFW-8A/AO-7
    • david_rinnan
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2003
        I noticed as well.. at a swedish dealer. WOC Megrez 80 II (version
        2?) at approx $1,100 and a WOC Megrez 80 APO at approx $2,300.
        Prices including swedish VAT at 25% =P

        Both OTA's included a bag for the OTA and a 2" diagonal. The version
        II of the megrez indicated the 2" diagonal being DIG2-DI.

        Regards
        david

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Florent Poiget"

      • george2003@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2003

          I notice that the Williams Optics web site has recently been updated with information on this product.

          George

          --
          George Hall
          12" LX200GPS F10, ST-7E
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2003
            hmm strange.. i dont seem to be able to find it on the site.
            is it this one?
            http://www.williamoptics.com/

            Regards
            david

            --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "george2003@s..."
            <george2003@s...> wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > I notice that the Williams Optics web site has recently been
            updated with information on this product.

            > George
            >

            > david_rinnan wrote:
            > > I noticed as well.. at a swedish dealer. WOC Megrez 80 II
            (version
            > > 2?) at approx $1,100 and a WOC Megrez 80 APO at approx $2,300.
            > > Prices including swedish VAT at 25% =P
            > >
            > > Both OTA's included a bag for the OTA and a 2" diagonal. The
            version
            > > II of the megrez indicated the 2" diagonal being DIG2-DI.
            > >
            > > Regards
            > > david
            > >
            > > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Florent Poiget"
            > > <JEPobs@a...> wrote:
            > > >

            > > > Hi Gang,
            > > >
            > > > I've read this new on an Autralian web site : a new Megrez,
            the
            > > > Megrez II is available in Triplet APO version but I did not
            find a
            > > > US dealer that sells this version.
            > > >
            > > > Do you have more information about this new Megrez Triplet
            APO ??

            > > > I would like to purchase one to use it for large widefield CCD
            > > > imaging with my SBIG ST-10XME/CFW-8A and to complete my Meade
            12"
            > > > UHTC SCT & my WO FLT-110 OTAs setup.
            > > >
            > > > Thanks,
            > > >
            > > > Best Regards,
            > > >
            > > > Florent
            > > >
            > > > --------------
            > > > CCD ALTAZ & AO web site : http://www.astrosurf.com/ccdaltazao
            > > >
            > > > Pithiviers le Vieil/Jouy-En-Pithiverais-----------------FRANCE
            > > >
            > > > My USA web site : http://members.aol.com/JEPobs/poiget.htm
            > > >
            > > > Losmandy HGM TITAN mount
            > > > Meade 12" UHTC & William Optics FLT-110 APO OTAs
            > > > SBIG ST-10XME/CFW-8A/AO-7
            > >

            > > *Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cj71t2u/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D
            =egroupweb/S=1705016061:HM/EXP=1070831435/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.n
            etflix.com/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116732>

            Service
            > > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
            >

            > --
            > George Hall
            > 12" LX200GPS F10, ST-7E
            > Supercharge # 3777-2012
            > Dallas, Texas USA
            > george2003@s...
            > http://homepage.mac.com/joanlvh/Astronomy/
          • David Yang
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 7, 2003
              This is the official William Optics USA webpage.

              www.william-optics.com

              David Yang
              William Optics Corporation

              >From: "david_rinnan" <david@...>
              >To: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [William-Optics] Re: Megrez II Triplet APO
              >Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 22:12:17 -0000

              Cell phone �switch� rules are taking effect � find out more here.
              http://special.msn.com/msnbc/consumeradvocate.armx