Happy New 2011 Year! and 2010 end year sale!

  • williammoderator07
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2010
      Dear all,
      We wish YOU and your family a very Happy year ahead!
      Also we would like to remind you about last opportunity to take advantage of William Optics 2010 end year sale!
      (http://www.williamoptics.com/wo_shop/catalog/index_1.php)

      Tim
      WO
    • Christopher
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2010
        Happy New Year to you as well Tim and to the rest of you here. May your New Year be filled with cloudless skies at night!

        Chris S