DDG Focusser

  • ray_tomlinson_uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      Hi All

      My first post to the group!
      I've looked at the spec and comments (some negative!) for the SCT DDG and would still consider getting one for my meade LX but my greater desire is for a DDG on my Zenithstar 70. I'm looking to speed up the attainment of precise focus with the differing camers\reducer options I have.
      Does anybody know if WO intend to bring out a DDG that will retrofit the Z70 or should I just bite the bullet and get one of the latest Megrez DDG's?

      Ray