Western Veil Photo

  • notgnirramot
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
      Here is my first color photo with the SBIG ST8300m and FW5, moving up from a DSLR this is an interesting learning experience. Celeston CGE, William Optics FLT110 Lite.

      I've had the camera since April and the Filter wheel since June, issues abound and finally I am shooting color. One of those issues was a worn out laptop. First light with a new computer as well. Auto-guiding did not happen due to drivers on the new laptop, so I settled for 3 minute subs.

      9 x 3minute subs for each filter, RGB binned 2x2. 1 hour 21 minutes total. I'm pleased knowing that more data will improve.

      Details with the photo.

      http://www.pbase.com/tom_arrington/image/129061027

      or

      http://tinyurl.com/2whrxb8