Focuser Problem

  • chastney690@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2010
      Hi All i seem to have a problem with the focuser tension on my 110flt,it will extend but not retract without screwing tensioner really tight ,then the micro focus will not work, yet it still needs assistance to retract---Help
      Regards
      Mike
    • Stephen Lenarz
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
        Mike,
        I have a zenithstar II and have had focusing issues since I received the scope.  My buddy had two WO instruments and both had focusing problems with the microfocus.  I see a pattern here.  It really is a shame.  Steve