Re: WO Data base -- editing

  • DianeBWorth
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2010
      Tim -

      T.Y. - I will sign on tomorrow.

      Earlier mention of friends and WO price comparisons - to note
      *WO's attention to detail, lacking on other brands.

      I seldom mention my notice of fit and finish, my appreciation extends beyond the visual in the eyepiece.

      Thanks again Tim, Diane

      part of the others a wide gap in level of detail, fastners (screws) willams optics rings - the screws are not a typical machined brand WO are beautiful the finish on our scopes any dfferences.

      screws to and Willams Optics - there is a wide gap that separates the WO product line from the others.
      I feel a bit vain to mention the attention to detail, several gd companies t compare however check out the fittings detail. A wide varience in production an finish.

      these is a broad reach the Astro Tech check out the fastners pretty basic certainly does the job.