Re: [William Optics] Need some advice about my M110ED

  • Gg Mm
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      Hi Ken,
      Yes, you can use M110ED for visual planetary, but I think that it is better to have a low focal eyepiece (I use vixen LV series down to 6mm (the best almost all the time) & 5mm (when good steady air)). Sometimes I use 2x barlow and LV 9mm (so equivalent to 4.5 mm) but only when air is very very steady (rare). More power is useless: you don't have more details because of 110mm aperture and image is like a moving blob that give you a stomach ache!

      Have clear sky!
      Giorgio