Re: [William Optics] Re: Please delete user

  • Ronald Huyps
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 9, 2010
      Well,

      I also had this auto-reply, but after registring once (just one click) it will not happen again.

      The email address simply indicates that he is somehow associated to an astro shop:

      It seems you just banned a user who is a bit overcautious against spam and does not answer his mails..

      Regards
      Ronald

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 10, 2010
        Thank you Timm.