Re:Moonlite Focuser

  • Eddy & Muriel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hi Glen,

      I fitted a MoonLite focuser to my ZS80FD without any problem. The only thing I wished was that I should have done it much earlier. These MoonLites are just wonderful...

      Cheers,
      Eddy

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5159 (20100531) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • G
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
        Thanks Eddy

        been out and bought one, just waiting for a flange now, youre right the focuser is great, so simple and smooth, no comparison to the stock focuser.

        Glen