Focal recuser for flt110

  • flyingbat43
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      Hello All,

      I have a WO FLT110 Refractor with William optics field flatten-er for Astro photography.

      This gives a very nice flat field using my Canon 20D DSLR. However I am looking for a Reducer to suit this F7 scope.Something around X0.8 or X0.75

      Has anyone had experience with the Vixen #3666 reducer. It appears to suit Vixen
      81,103 and 115 Refractors so I'm not sure how compatible it is with the FLT110.I may need a few adaptors to connect it to my scope- not sure.

      Does anyone know if it works with this scope or are there any other Full Frame reducers that people have had success with.

      Many Thanks Geoff