WO Facebook page - you are all welcome to join if you like

  • Timm B
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010
      Hi all

      I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but I just set up a William Optics fan page on Facebook. Just do a search for "Willam Optics" and you should find it. I emailed William and offered to help him out by setting this up and posting things like sales, announcements, specials, pictures, videos, etc and he gave me the go ahead to get it started since he is too busy making cool WO products to have any time to spend on it. It will be mostly a marketing page, but we'll see how it develops, and what Facebook offers. Hopefully it will be another option for free usage and information.

      If anyone has any ideas for the Facebook Page, join and post comments there when you can.

      Oh, and it won't be used for Support in any way, it will be a "FAN" page, so if you have questions for WO, your best bet is still to email or call them directly.

      Thanks and enjoy!

      Timm Bottoni
    • dobfreak@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010
        great idea Timm- thank you!!!

        ".....can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
        tongue-tied & twisted, an earth-bound misfit,
        ....I..."