WO at the NorthEast Astronomy Forum (NEAF) 2010

  • williammoderator07
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2010
      William Optics will exhibit at the 19th Annual Northeast Astronomy Forum & Telescope Show (NEAF) to be held outside New York City in Suffern, NY, April 17-18, 2010, showing new products.

      Come to See Us at Booth #222.

      Check the link below for additional information:

      http://www.rocklandastronomy.com/neaf.htm
    • Timm B
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 11:00 AM
        Wish I could go.

        If anyone is going, feel free to post whatever new and exciting things they see!

        Timm

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "williammoderator07" <williammoderator07@...> wrote:

        > William Optics will exhibit at the 19th Annual Northeast Astronomy Forum & Telescope Show (NEAF) to be held outside New York City in Suffern, NY, April 17-18, 2010, showing new products.
        >
        > Come to See Us at Booth #222.
        >
        > Check the link below for additional information:
        >
        > http://www.rocklandastronomy.com/neaf.htm

      • dan j
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7 5:05 PM
          hi Timm,
          I will be attending NEAF and will update you on all the new goodies from the folks at William Optics. I will also take pics when necessary.
          dan