Re: New member

  • MichaelFerrari
    Message 1 of 53 , Mar 7, 2010
      Hi Claude!

      Welcome to the WO group! I have a FLT-98CF along with an orange tube C8 like yours (bought for the 1986 return of Halley's Comet). The weather's been terrible here in the eastern USA, so I haven't been able to use my equipment for it seems like an eternity.

      I look forward to hearing about your FLT-110.

      Michael

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "sky2orion" <sky2orion@...> wrote:

      > Hello all
      > I am new to this group and I would introduce myself. I practice astronomy since the return of Comet Halley in 1986. I just bought a FLT-110 with an TEC optic(an used one). It complements my two Celestron C8 (one of them is an orange tube) I live in eastern France about 65 km northeast of Lyon.
      > So, soon on this group.
      >
      > Claude

    • MichaelFerrari
      Message 53 of 53 , Mar 7, 2010