New Photo - Rosstte Nebula

  • notgnirramot
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2010
      Here is a new photo of the Rosette Nebula taken Friday night. 1.5 hours, Modified Canon 350, through a W/O FLT 110 APO, more details are with the photo.

      http://tinyurl.com/ylowk5s

      or

      http://www.pbase.com/tom_arrington/image/122514526

      as always comments are welcome

      Tom
    • pierluigi criscuoli
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2010
        Hello Tom, what can I say ...... they are both very beautiful I was thinking  to put it as my desktop background!
        Pierluigi

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2010
          Pierluigi,

          Thanks for looking. Glad you like the photos.

          I uploaded another version processed to retain more detail in the nebula. Here is the link.

          http://tinyurl.com/yzg7s4p

          Tom

          --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, pierluigi criscuoli <pierluigibiker@...> wrote:

          > Hello Tom, what can I say ...... they are both very beautiful I was thinking  to put it as my desktop background!
          > Pierluigi

        • pierluigi criscuoli
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2010
            Tom,