New member-Phoenix 80 due in tomorrow

  • Pete Killingsworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      Hi all,
      Glad to be a new member and soon to be new owner of the WO Phoenix
      80. I'll be using my scope mainly for nature photography, I was torn
      between the Televue Ranger and the Phoenix 80 and finally decided on
      the Phoenix 80 as it has more aperature and better suited for what I
      want to do, plus I didn't care for the helical focuser on the Ranger.
      There's not much info out there on the Phoenix 80 so I plan to give
      my .02 cents worth ASAP. I think it's gonna be awesome, I certainly
      hope so anyhow. Looking forward to participating in the group.

      Best regards,
      Pete Killingsworth
      Peshtigo, Wisconsin