New posting of older William Optics scopes

  • torzechowski
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
      Under the Photos collection and listed as William Optics Flourite, I have listed my collections od W.O. scopes that I would like to get more information about. If anyone has any history or was the previous owner and knows how many were made, I would appreciate it.

      Anthony Orzechowski
    • Timm B
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2009
        That's a nice selection of scopes you have there. The only one I am aware of this the 110FLT oil spaced which is the original version of the 110mm FLT - there is a review here that is quite informative
        http://www.cloudynights.com/documents/flt110.pdf

        Timm

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "torzechowski" <haoobservatory@...> wrote:

        > Under the Photos collection and listed as William Optics Flourite, I have listed my collections od W.O. scopes that I would like to get more information about. If anyone has any history or was the previous owner and knows how many were made, I would appreciate it.
        >
        > Anthony Orzechowski

      • torzechowski
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2009
          Thanks Timm for the information!