M52 and Bubble Nebula

  • juanjgondiaz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2009
      Hello,

      Here you have my last image with the FLT98, without any field flatenner. Mount was a CGEM and camera is ST2000XM with Astrodon filters. It has about 13 hours of total LRGB exposure time.

      http://85.152.1.133/astro/2009/m52-ngc7635.jpg

      Best,
      Juan J. González
    • notgnirramot
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
        Juan,

        That is a very nice image. The star colors are just right and the detail in the nebula is very good as well.

        Tom