Feathertouch Focuser

  • twocentsplain
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      I am the owner of a TMB 100 F8 housed in the Williams Optics tube.
      It has a four inch focuser and, as far as I can tell, is the same as
      the FluoroStar 110.

      I have contacted Starlight Industries and am sending the tube
      extension to determine if they have any existing adaptors or whether
      a new adaptor will need to be fashioned to fit a FeatherTouch
      Focuser on the WO tube.

      I am posting because I am wondering if anyone else out there has any
      interest in the FeatherTouch focuser. If so, I can give Starlight
      an idea of a production run number if he needs to custom make an
      adaptor.

      Thanks and clear skies to all.

      Dan Seltzer