R: R: [William Optics] Re:Evaluation of the Reducer/Flattener III

  • fabio_acquarone@alice.it
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hi Sander,

      what i means is that in my example the distance of the SVF-M25C CCD to the T2 thread (present on the camera) is 17.5 mm.
      According to the TRF-2008 (also the FR-III ??) backfocus ( http://www.televue.com/engine/page.asp?ID=237 bottom of the page ) 56mm, this means that i need 38.5 mm spacing from the CCD T2 to the flattener shoulder.

      I intend this way....... :-)
      Is it right ??

      Regards
      Fabio