University Optics 2.8X Klee

  • Pete Hallock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 6:25 AM
      I just bought a UO 2.8X Klee, and told UO how much I liked it. They came back to say that they fear it will no longer be available. The iventory may last through the year. I can say if you are looking for an outstanding Barlow, I would put the Klee 2.8X at the top of your list. With my ZS 66SD, using a 6mm UO Orthoscopic at 180X produces excellent images.
      CS,
      Pete