Re: (Almost) New Owner of an FLT98 (w/ carbon fibre tube)

  • ressalg
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 4 9:33 AM
      FINALLY, my new scope has arrived. Looks and feels great. I posted some pictures yesterday. Now, all I need is some clear skies!! We've been having a lot of rainy/cloudy nights for the last week or so and there's no signs of it clearing. Obviously, this is due to the "new scope" effect. I got a new scope so it's gonna be garbage weather for a while. My apologies to everyone living in my area. :)