Re: Flattener Comparative Performance

  • JLUTKIN
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009

      D.M.

      Thank you I am using a SBIG 4K colour.  I have little image distortion, indeed I can not discern it unless I crank the magnification up 300/400%.

      However, there are some mount variables which I am addressing (trying to). I am afraid that the flattener issue seems in some quarters to be taking the proportion of the “kings new clothes” and as such reassured by your comments.

      Many thanks

      John