Re: [William Optics] Re: FLT-132 Field Flattener filter issue

  • Perry Holcomb
    Message 1 of 13 , May 8 2:18 PM
      Hey Charles,

      The chart shown in the URL provided you re the WO FF was from one of OPT's WO support pages.

      I'm not that smart!! I got it by first googling  -  wo flt 132 field flattener -  .  Then went to bottom of 1st page of hits, clicked on "Search within results", and inserted "distance" into the box.  The first hit for this combination was the OPT page that had links to info for the FF, including one for "chip to lens distance".

      I clicked on that, which brought up the graph.  Its URL was what I furnished you.

      It's amazin' how much info one can find with just a couple of successive googles!!  Nothing really "magic" about it.

      One other nice feature about Google - if you have a question 'bout something, type in a few words about it followed by a question mark.  That's become one of my informational-seeking resource standbys.  Along the years, Google has enhanced its search engine and continues to do so.

      Good luck,

      Perry

      Message 2 of 13 , May 9 6:10 AM
        Once again I'm in your debt Perry,

        I've been in the computer industry 45 years and have used many search engines, including Google, and I have never noticed the 'search within results' link!! Should be plain sailing now.

        Charles