Re: DSLR Powermate combination on M110

  • Gianluca Sordiglioni
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2009
      Every barlow lens extends focus position. Powermates are special barlows who extends it only a small part, but anyway you can't reach the focus in the same position as before.
      AFAIK, you put the barlow before the diagonal you should achieve more x power. After the diagonal, the nominal power.
      Please note nominal power is only for reference: actual power can vary a lot and should be measured on the field using your telescope.

      Gianluca