RE: SkySensor and Star2000 configuration help?

  • Jim Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hi all,

      Sorry for taking more band width, but I am hoping that someone may be able
      to assist in setting the parameters for guiding with the following hardware.

      Possible just suggesting a starting place with values in MaxImDL 3.10. I am
      communicating just fine with MaxImDL guider move options, I just need to get
      some suggestings on where I should begin.

      <
      Has any one been able to configure the SkySensor (GT1) for use with
      Star2000? I will be driving a Starlights MX7C-usb -> Star2000 with MaxImDL
      3.06.

      Thanks all and clear skies,

      Jim